[LDM #ADA-874007]: This is driving me nuts!

Hi Gilbert,

re:
> Another wrinkle since I did this. When my crontab job to do the "ldmadmin
> newlog" kicks off, It says it couldn't reset the LDM registry, and it
> fails to rotate the logs.

Hmm, interesting.  Since routines kicked off by cron have a default PATH
setting, my commenting out the twiddling of the PATH in 'ldmadmin' would
result in the ~ldm/ldm-6.12.14/bin directory _not_ being part of PATH,
and this would account for the failure.

At this point, I think that the only "solution", especially as it is Friday,
is to include the fully qualified references to decoders/scripts in pqact.conf,
uncomment the PATH twiddling in 'ldmadmin', and restarting the LDM.  I'll
attend to this.

Question:

- have you looked at the PATH in-scope for 'ldm' on weather3?

  Can it be shortened?

Ticket ID: ADA-874007