[LDM #COS-606349]: Help please

Ryan,

Instructions for installing and configuring an LDM can be found at
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-current/basics/index.html#installation>.

With whom are you an intern?

Unfortunately, if you're interning for a commercial entity, then we will not be
able to provide you with a feed of U.S. radar data. We are funded by the U.S
National Science Foundation to support universities in acquisition and use of
geo-science data, not commercial or private entities. There are commercial
entities that should be able to provide you the data you need, however. Please
do a Google (tm) search for:

IrADS
ERC Broadband
NEXRAD Level 2 data providers

The three organizations that have an MOU to re-distribute NEXRAD Level 2 data
with the U.S.National Weather Service are:

IrADS
ERC Broadband
University of Purdue

Your best bet would be to contact one or more of these organizations and
arrange a feed from them.

Ticket ID: COS-606349