[LDM #BOV-866570]: LDM crashes on noaaport.admin.niu.edu, then sends the load average skyrocketing

Hi Gilbert,

re:
> Due to security issues, I had to firewall the SSH ports from the outside
> of campus to all but weather. SSH to weather, and then SSH to noaaport.

Yes, I understand.  The point I was trying to make is that copying _my_
SSH key to the authorized_keys file on noaaport.admin.niu.edu does me
no good as I have to SSH to weather as 'ldm', so 'ldm's SSH key would
have to be installed on noaaport for it to be able to SSH in with no
password.  Plus, I will need 'root' credentials on noaaport in order to
be able to fully install the LDM.

Ticket ID: BOV-866570