[LDM #JMJ-890556]: pnga2area errors

Dave,

The reason you're receiving those log messages eludes me.

At least the data-products are being decoded.

The relevant LDM code has been recently improved and will be in the next
version (6.12.7), which should be released next week. Please tell me what it
does for you.

Ticket ID: JMJ-890556
Department: Support LDM