[LDM #PYO-163672]: Want to find out more about LDM

Thomas,

> Thanks for the reply.  I browse through this online tutorial, yes it needs
> work.  I will continue to try a few things on my own.  I would use a quick
> telecon with someone in the team to get this going.

The "team" comprises less than one person (I do other things as well).

> Would it be possible
> to setup a one-hour telecon in the next week or two?

Call me at 720-663-1138 anytime. If I can talk I will; otherwise, I won't.
Wednesday morning next week would be a bad time.

> Is LDM being actively maintained or just enough to make sure it build with
> the latest compiler and OS?

The LDM is actively maintained.

> Are there other LDM implementation available,
> like Java or Python?

Not that I know of (and I should know).

> Thanks,
>
> Thomas.
>
> --
> Thomas Huang
> Jet Propulsion Laboratory
> 4800 Oak Grove Drive, Mail Stop 171-264, Pasadena, CA 91109
> Phone: 818.354.2747, Email: address@hidden
>
> DISCLAIMER: All personal and professional opinions presented herein are my
> own and do not, in any way, represent the opinion or policy of JPL, NASA
> or Caltech.

Ticket ID: PYO-163672