[LDM #VYV-417456]: Problem receiving WSI radar composites with 6.11.5

James,

I'm afraid, then, that you'll have to complain to WSI -- as a paying customer
-- about not being able to receive their products. You can give them this email
address <address@hidden> and/or my email address <address@hidden>. I'm happy to
work with them, but until a customer complains, there's not much I can do.

> Steve,
>
> Our Department subscribes to the 2km and 8km Conus mosaic radar imagery.
>
> James

> James Murakami
> Staff Meteorologist/Student Affairs
> Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
> University of California, Los Angeles
> 405 Hilgard Ave.
> Los Angeles, CA  90095-1565
>

> e-mail: address@hidden