[LDM #MHW-538821]: Cant Connect to upstream host

Gabe,

> I assumed it wasn't getting data because the data isnt in the location
> its supposed to be. The last data we recieved was from Feb. 15 and it
> was going to the right place. Something happened and its no longer
> getting data. The upstream host is usgeo1.ssec.wisc.edu and the
> downstream is nitro.ssec.wisc.edu. usgeo1 is running the 6.11.1 version
> of ldm. The request entries that arent working are the ones involving
> usgeo1. The attached log file is from usgeo1.

Your LDM log file shows that Nitro started receiving data from Usgeo1 at Feb 15
22:15:30. It then lost contact with Usgeo1 at Feb 19 20:34:19, tried to
reconnect several times, and finally succeeded at Feb 19 20:35:44. It then lost
contact (again) at Feb 19 20:59:35 and reconnected at Feb 19 20:59:37. This
last connection is logged in the LDM log file on Usgeo1.

All in all, the log files show the LDM doing exactly what it was supposed to:
reconnecting and starting where it left off when a network outage occurs.

Does the pqcat(1) utility show that the data-products you want are in the
product-queue? For example

    pqcat -vl- -f EXP -p 'multi/Reflectivity_-10C/' >/dev/null

(Whether or not this works depends on the rate that data-products arrive, when
the specified data-products arrive, and the size of the product-queue.)

> Gabe
> --
> Gabriel Bromley
> Technical Computing