[LDM #MHW-538821]: Cant Connect to upstream host

Gabriel,

> Full Name: Gabriel Bromley
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 6.8.1
> Operating System: RHEL 6.3
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: Cant seem to get any data from the upstream host.
> Upstream host should be configured properly, and isn't reporting any errors.
> I get a couple errors showing up in the log file.
>
> ERROR: readtcp() : EOF on socket 4
> ERROR: one_svc_run() : RPC layer closed connection
> ERROR: Disconnecting due to LDM failure; connection to upstream LDM closed
>
> I am trying to diagnose the issues with usgeo1 in the logfiles.

How do you know that your LDM isn't receiving any data from the upstream LDM?

Can you send me the log messages from the upstream LDM's log file that
correspond to your error messages?

What version of the LDM is the upstream host running?

Which REQUEST entries in your LDM configuration-file are having problems?.

> Thanks

Ticket ID: MHW-538821