[LDM #CSZ-262645]: errant LDM REQUESTs on sirocco.srcc.lsu.edu

Hi David,

Everyone except our system administrator has responded to the
Doodle poll I setup to schedule a telecon about the latencies
being experienced at LSU/SRCC.  At this point, it looks like
either 12 or 1 pm on Tuesday (MST, not CST) will work.

Do you want to initiate the conference call, or do you want
us to?

Ticket ID: CSZ-262645