[LDM #SEL-532612]: ldm assertion failed "ldm_xdr.c", line 19

Daryl,

> I don't believe I had debugging enabled.  I push hundreds of custom
> products through each minute, I suppose one of them could have been zero
> length.  I am not sure what you are asking me here to do.

I'm not asking you to do anything. Given that you had a kernel crash, you did
exactly the right thing. We'll likely never know what caused the LDM to stop.

If this happens again, please let me know immediately.

> daryl
>
> --
> /**
> * Daryl Herzmann
> * Assistant Scientist -- Iowa Environmental Mesonet
> * http://mesonet.agron.iastate.edu
> */

Ticket ID: SEL-532612