[LDM #TMA-441215]: Beta test 6.9?

Gilbert,

Creating the distribution took longer than I thought. Sorry about that.

The beta LDM is available near the bottom of the LDM homepage
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm>.

Because of significant differences in the installation and configuration
procedures, please follow closely the new instructions under the "Homepage"
link. Also, be sure to read the CHANGE_LOG file.

Note that you'll have to download the package from the "Download" link near the
bottom of the top-level LDM homepage because the webpage instructions assume a
regular (not beta) release.

I await your feedback. Please keep notes.

Ticket ID: TMA-441215