[LDM #AWQ-643286]: Is there any way to do this with pqact?

Gilbert,

> I'd like to to replicate this directory with the contents therein
> exactly for a project I am working on:
>
> http://weather.noaa.gov/pub/data/watches_warnings/
>
> Is this possible? I say no, because LDM can't hanlde FIPS codes
> directly. It only handles the first line (WMO header, AWIPS PIL).
>
> Thanks for any suggestions!

I'm not sure what you're asking.

One can certainly use the LDM to recreate a directory-hierarchy with something
like

On the remote system:
    $ cat ~ldm/etc/pqact | grep <<subdirectory>>
    EXP<tab>^(<<subdirectory>>.*)<tab>FILE<tab>-close \1

On the local system:
    $ cd <<subdirectory>>/..
    $ find <<subdiretory>> -type f | xargs pqinsert -f EXP

> Gilbert

Ticket ID: AWQ-643286