[LDM #RHN-531865]: ldmadmin dostats

Merrill,

> I had to upgrade the OS of the ldm machine recently and noticed
> that ldmadmin dostats gives the following error:
>
> could not open  : No such file or directory
>
> I can't find any other info about the problem.  Is it working
> well enough?  Do you not collect the data any more so I should
> take it out of the crontab?
> The system has been running several years without any major problems.
> Thanks,
> Merrill Bean
> sysad for mariaz.nmsu.edu

The command "ldmadmin dostats" has been deprecated ever since the
"rtstats" utility was added to the LDM package.  If your LDM
configuration-file has an EXEC entry for "rtstats" then you should
remove any EXEC entry for "pqbinstats" and also remove any
"crontab" entry for "ldmadmin dostats".

Ticket ID: RHN-531865