[LDM #JCB-153899]: (No Subject)

yyamazaki,

> Unfortunally I am in the universisty and the computer guys
> here does not provide any support to us, althought opens
> the firewall for the 388 port for our computers.
>
> Is the "hostname patterns" you mentioned, the one I have
> in the ldmd.conf file ? : -
>
> allow   ANY
> ^([a-z].*\.geo\.nsf\.gov\.?$)
> allow   ANY
> ^([a-z].*\.unidata\.ucar\.edu\.?$)
> allow   ANY
> ^([a-z].*\.aos\.wisc\.edu\.?$)
> allow   ANY
> ^([a-z].*\.idd\.sise-nsf\.gov\.?$)

Yes, the ALLOW entries contain hostname patterns.  The LDM configuration-files
on both idd.unidata.ucar.edu and idd.cise-nsf.gov allow connections from hosts
whose fully-qualified hostname matches the pattern "\.pt$".  Unfortunately, the
IP address 193.137.81.78 can't be converted into a hostname, so connections
from it are denied.

> It is interesting because up to last 18 I have been
> receiving conduit data with no problem on atm77.fis.ua.pt

From what hosts is atm77.fis.ua.pt requesting CONDUIT data?

Ticket ID: JCB-153899