[LDM #UGB-524529]: No LDM server running?

Hi Andy,

As Steve Emmerson pointed out in an email he sent last week, we are unable
to ldmping either your machine (129.82.225.25) or the machine at OU
that you indicated that you are requesting netCDF files from
(socc1.caps.ou.edu).

Without being able to request feeds from your machine or your upstream, we
have limited ability to figure out where the compressed netCDF files you
are receiving are getting corrupted.  Please advise on how you would like
to proceed.

Steve Emmerson wrote:
> An ldmping(1) to 129.82.225.25 times-out.
> An ldmping(1) to socc1.caps.ou.edu also times-out.
> Regards,
> Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: UGB-524529