[LDM #AET-991057]: LDM 6.4.4: upstream connection closed for unknown reason

Robert S,

> I forgot Michelle is out.  We are apparently loosing data coming through the
> firewall.  Can you answer Steve's question below about our firewall config.
> I guess that would include the Cisoc PIX 560E that is in weather as well.

The important thing is to not interfere in any way with TCP traffic that goes
to or comes from port 388 -- regardless of origin (the LDM has its own
safeguards -- so security is not an issue).

Ticket ID: AET-991057