Re: weather2.admin.niu.edu got taken out again!

Gilbert,

In order to diagnose the problem, we'll need a corefile from the
upstream LDM process that received the SIGSEGV signal.

I rebuilt the LDM with debugging enabled (so source lines will be
printed) and changed the LDM user's profile files to enable core dumps.

Would you please do the following:

    1.  As root, execute the command

            echo 2 > /proc/sys/kkernel/core_setuid_ok

    2.  As the LDM user, execute the commands

            cd
            cd runtime/src
            ldmadmin stop
            make install >install.log 2>&1

    3.  As root, execute the commands

            cd ~ldm/runtime/src
            make install_setuids

    4.  As the LDM user, ensure that the corefilesize parameter is
        "unlimited" and then execute the command

            ldmadmin start