Re: 20050610: filtering data in pqact.conf

Hi Clint,

> From: Clint Rowe <address@hidden>

> >My question is -- is there an easier way to exclude a specific
> >pattern in a pqact action?

Not yet.

> >If not, why not?

Because I haven't gotten around to it yet?  :-)

Seriously, that feature will require a change to the protocol because
the protocol doesn't support excluding products that match a regular
expression -- only including them.  It's a good idea, though, and I'll
see about implementing it in version 7 of the LDM.

The next release of the LDM (6.4) will allow you to specify in the LDM
configuration-file what products should be excluded from being sent.
This isn't quite what you're asking for, but it might help.