20040723: rtstats lists/displays not working

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>

Chiz,

The web pages on conan for real time stats stopped working sometime
on Wednesday evening (I think).  Here is the indication:

RTSTATS Index by Site

Statistics by Site

Number of sites reporting: 0
Number of domains reporting: 0

Guesing that perhaps the output netCDF was munged, I stopped the
LDM on conan, saved today's netcdf:

cd /data/ldm/rtstats
mv 20040723.nc 20040723.nc.bak

and then restarted the LDM.  Since this did not make any difference
in the availability of the information on the rtstats pages, I
figured it was time to call for help.