20020930: weather.afit.edu

HI Jeff,

Congrats on the house! That will keep you busy!

The ldm is now up and running on weather, some of the data seems to be
slow in updataing in the data path (gempak) but otherwise things look
"ok"..

Let me know what you are finding now..

Thanks,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690