Re: Problems at University of Nebraska, Lincoln?

Hi Bryan,

/local/ldm% ldmping papagayo.unl.edu
Jul 26 16:58:23      State    Elapsed Port   Remote_Host
rpc_stat
Jul 26 16:58:33 SVC_UNAVAIL  10.151705    0   papagayo.unl.edu
h_clnt_create(papagayo.unl.edu): Timed out while creating connection
Jul 26 16:58:58  ADDRESSED   0.000007    0   papagayo.unl.edu
h_clnt_create(papagayo.unl.edu): Timed out while creating connection
Jul 26 16:59:38      NAMED  15.020260    0   papagayo.unl.edu  can't
contact portmapper: RPC: Timed out

Sure looks like papagayo is down...

I can place a temp feed from here if you would like, until UNL can resolve
whatever issues they are having...

Let me know what feeds you desire and I will place an ALLOW for you..

Thanks,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690