Subject: Re: [Fwd: 20020207: missing products]
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 11:23:20 -0700 (MST)
From: Mike Schmidt <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

Anne,

Please bear with me since half incoherent due to all the meds I'm
taking...
Anyway, I wonder if there's some issue with the network connection.
Take a look at "netstat -i" and look for errors or "netstat -k" and look
the section for the primary interface (ie hme0).  Maybe the system and
the switch it's plugged into don't agree on half/full duplex?

Let me think about this some more...

mike