[ldmMcidas #FNK-457904]: Persistent SATANNOT/SATBAND error message.

Hi David,

re:
> I realized that my earlier reply might have been wrong/misleading.  The issue
> is between nmap2 and garp.  So when I was saying GEMPAK...I really meant that
> garp wasn't displaying what nmap2 could.  Sorry!

Ah Ha!  So, you are going to need to upgrade to the latest GEMPAK release on
your machine.  GARP should work in it, but you should be aware that:

- GARP has not been developed for something like 20 years
- because of the first item, support for GARP is getting harder
  and harder
- the GARP interface will _definitely_ not be available in the
  AWIPS-II/NAWIPS-II transition that is looming for GEMPAK users

Since we have now determined that this inquiry has really been about GARP,
it will be best if future correspondence be directed to address@hidden.
Please do not include previous exchanges in any new correspondence (i.e.,
do not include the Ticket ID that has been included in all of our
correspondence)
as that will cause the new inquires to be filed along with the ones we have
been having and which are in our ldm-mcidas section of our support package.

Ticket ID: FNK-457904
Department: Support ldm-mcidas