[IDV #JZX-785469]: Fwd: Problem with viewing geopotential heights in IDV

> Hi I sent this question to the wrong email address, thanks!

Hi Nathan,

You are the first user to report this jagged contours problem. If GEMPAK has no
problem, it must
be the problem of the IDV. I wonder which version of the IDV you were running.
Please update to the latest (6.2u2),
and if the problem still exists, I would like to have a sample file to debug
locally.

> Lastly, I cannot seem to find this, is possible in a screen capture JPEG,
> to include the color bar that shows up on the legend GUI?

Under the display control of this image, Edit > Properties (attached
screenshot), and in the
"Color Scale" tab of the properties window, click the Visible check box, and
"Apply", you
can also adjust the font and size here.

> Thanks so much for any help.
>
> Nathan

Ticket ID: JZX-785469
Department: Support IDV
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.