[IDV #BUA-774786]: Zoom speaker requested

> Yuan,
>
> I want to add to Charlie’s thank you. One of our members emailed me to
> express that you were the best presenter that ACM has offered in our small
> business forum. He said the presentation was excellent! I sent the recording
> out to membership earlier this week and I look forward to hearing more
> feedback from our membership.
>
> On behalf of Charlie, Elizabeth, myself, and ACM, thank you for your time and
> expertise.
>
> Cordially,
>
> Mark McGinnis
> Certified Consulting Meteorologist
> Fair Skies Consulting | 262-271-3519
> www.fairskiesconsulting.com<http://www.fairskiesconsulting.com/>
> [cid:image001.png@01DA2465.43750410]

Hi Mark,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing the positive feedback
from your member. I'm truly honored to hear that the presentation was
well-received in the small business forum. It was a pleasure to contribute to
ACM, and I'm glad to have been able to provide valuable insights.

I appreciate the opportunity to collaborate with you, Charlie, Elizabeth, and
the entire ACM community.

Please feel free to reach out if there are any future opportunities for
collaboration or if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Cordially,

Yuan

 ing users to intelligently combine multiple datasets over the time dimension.
Lastly, in the area of publication quality graphics, the IDV has new multi/view
image and movie capture features as well as axis labeling advancements for
improved publication figures.

> [...]
> > >
> > > This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
> > > exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended
> > > recipient (or authorized to act on behalf of the intended recipient) of
> > > this message, you may not disclose, forward, distribute, copy, or use this
> > > message or its contents.  If you have received this communication in
> > > error,
> > > please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original
> > > message from your e-mail system.  Thank you.

> Ticket Details
> Ticket ID: BUA-774786
> Department: Support IDV
> Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
> web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this
> way, you must let us know in each email you send to us.

NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the