[IDV #BUA-774786]: Zoom speaker requested

> Greetings,
> I am a member of the Association of Consulting Meteorologists. Part of our
> mission is to keep consulting meteorologists informed on tools that may
> provide utility to their businesses. We are seeking a speaker, through
> Zoom, to highlight the Unidata display and analysis software suites and
> provide detail on IDV. May we schedule a speaker for a time within the next
> several months?
> Regards, Charlie
>

> Charles H Paxton PhD
> Certified Consulting Meteorologist
> Channelside Weather LLC
> 3740 Ocean Beach Blvd Suite 605
> Cocoa Beach, Florida 32931
> 813-404-4998

Hello Charlie,

Thank you for reaching out and expressing interest in a speaker to discuss the
Unidata display and analysis software suites, with a particular focus on IDV
(Integrated Data Viewer). We are delighted to support the Association of
Consulting Meteorologists and their mission to keep members informed about
valuable tools.  We're funded primarily by NSF to support the universities; and
we believe that collaborating with the private sector will indirectly benefit
our primary community as well.

We'd be more than happy to schedule a speaker for your event through Zoom
within the next several months. To proceed, could you please provide us with
some additional details such as the preferred date and time range for the
presentation, the expected duration, and any specific topics or aspects of IDV
you would like our speaker to cover? This will help us tailor the presentation
to meet your specific needs and ensure a valuable experience for your members.

Once we have these details, we'll work on coordinating a speaker and setting up
the presentation. Please feel free to share any other pertinent information or
requirements, and we will do our best to accommodate them.

Thank you again for considering Unidata for your event, and we look forward to
collaborating with you.

Best regards,

Ticket ID: BUA-774786
Department: Support IDV