[IDV #WIA-383921]: Cross section export to .png using scripting

> Hello,
>
> Good afternoon, I am trying to export a cross section to .png, using
> scripting (.isl), but when I export it, what I have in the viewer appears
> where the main viewer appears in the .png image.
>
> [cid:image001.png@01D9E010.E6CBE140]
> Jesús L. Salazar G.
> Meteorólogo
> Vicepresidencia de Administración Recurso Hídrico (HI)
> Tel: +(507) 276-1729 - www.pancanal.com<http://www.pancanal.com/>
> e-mail: address@hidden<mailto:address@hidden>

You need to specify the control of the cross section or create a name of the
display(see attached image). In the
https://docs.unidata.ucar.edu/idv/current/userguide/isl/ImagesAndMovies.html
under the image tab,you need to specify the what="***", and you should be able
export the image of this cross section.

Yuan

Ticket ID: WIA-383921
Department: Support IDV