[IDV #AJV-432941]: IDV Level II ingest

Hi Bob,

We do not use the lat/lon inside the data for the radar location, but
instead a table to provide it. You can add a local table following
these steps:

1 create a local nexradstns.xml and put it in .unidata\idv\DefaultIdv:
   you can reference
https://github.com/Unidata/IDV/blob/master/src/ucar/unidata/idv/resources/stations/nexradstns.xml

2 In your local nexradstns.xml add your radar information:

<station idn="008391" id="VVVV" name="bbbbb" st="BJ" co="v"
lat="39:48:31" lon="116:28:19" elev="13"/>

3 in .unidata\idv\DefaultIdv edit idv.rbi
   <resources name="application.resource.locations">
   <resource location="%USERPATH%/nexradstns.xml" id="nexrad"/>
   </resources>

4 after load your radar file and before click the create display button,
you can change the location in the properties tab. The
resulting display should be in the location you want.

Yuan

Ticket ID: AJV-432941
Department: Support IDV