[IDV #PLJ-827450]: Slight bug in Grid 2D Trajectory

> Hi Yuan.
> Loving the trajectories in my class this week! Thank you for the effort to
> create that.
>
> One slight bug:
>
> When I draw multiple "Close Polygon" areas around vorticity features at the
> initial time, then click Create Trajectory, the tracers from the first few
> polygons appear one timestep downstream. Only the final polygon's tracers are
> displayed at the initial time. See the image below.
>
> Brian

Hi Brian,

Always good to hear my favorite feature being used in the classroom.

The initial position of the tracer is a known bug of the ViSAD library. If you
change it to point, you will see the right position.

Sorry about it.

Yuan

Ticket ID: PLJ-827450
Department: Support IDV