[IDV #WLO-148945]: Problems to get data from UNIDATA ADDE Servers

Hi,

re:
> i write from El Salvador national meteorological service
> because i been notified our system to get satellite imagery from your
> servers are down, I am already done some tests from different computers and
> all seems like be ok from others pc's with differents locations, that
> brings to me the question if you are banned our server? If yes please can
> you tell us how to resolve that problem.

The data center in which the primary ADDE server, atm.ucar.edu (aka
adde.ucar.edu)
is housed is experiencing a power down until approximately 6 pm MDT today.
The same satellite imagery is available from our secondary ADDE server:

lead.unidata.ucar.edu

Please use the ADDE server on this machine until power is restored and
atm.ucar.edu returns to service.

Ticket ID: WLO-148945
Department: Support IDV