[IDV #WHU-294759]: Question about idv scripting produce.

Fernando,

Unfortunately, this "Export data to netCDF or CSV" ISL capability is only
available for Point Data that can be displayed in a table, for example Surface
Metar Data. Its utility is really quite limited. To my knowledge this option is
not possible for probe/time series data, sadly.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> We have been trying to generate a csv file from template through an isl
> script. The problem goes like this: we cannot figure out how to save the
> csv file automatically from time probe/time series with the script, because
> we don't know exactly what we have to write in the display field option,
> this is what we have been trying to run:
>
> <isl debug="true" offscreen="false">
> <bundle file = "/home/miocimar/Plantillas/PruebaPuntosDeOleajeIDV.xidv"/>
> <pause/>
> <export file = "/home/miocimar/Escritorio/Prueba.csv" what="csv,netcdf"
> display="class:ucar.unidata.idv.control.ObsListControl"/>
> </isl>
>
> according to user documentation, that's what you to write to save the file
> csv file from a netcdf, but that isn't exactly we are trying to do, because
> we need is to get one point of the grid as a time series in csv format.
>
> Regards, and any advice will be appreciated.
> --
> Fernando Mata Mora
> Modulo de InformaciÃn OceanogrÃfica(MIO).
> Ofic.224, CIMAR Ciudad de la InvestigaciÃn.
> Universidad de Costa Rica.
> Tel. (506)2511-2210

Ticket ID: WHU-294759