[IDV #RME-324511]: Opening jars error in opening zip file

Sunanda,

If possible try a couple of things:

1/ Ensure that the file permissions are correct. Was this IDV installed by one
user and run by another?

2/ Try installing the IDV again especially after the OS upgrade. It could be
that the installation is corrupt. Make sure you are installing the OS X version.

Keep us up-to-date on your progress.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: RME-324511