[IDV #EFT-962587]: Loading CF timeSeriesProfile data in IDV

Rich,

Unfortunately, the IDV cannot handle these sorts of profiles at this time.
Later this winter/spring after AMS we may be doing some work in this area but
we unfortunately do not have a quick solution at this time. Sorry.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> I've got CF-1.6 featureType=timeSeriesProfile data (STATION_PROFILE in
> CDM) data at
> http://geoport-dev.whoi.edu/thredds/usgs/data2/emontgomery/stellwagen/CF-1.6/HURRIRENE_BB/catalog.html?dataset=usgs/data2/emontgomery/stellwagen/CF-1.6/HURRIRENE_BB/9141wh-a.nc
>
> that I was trying to load into IDV 4.1 as "CDM netCDF Profiler Files"
> but getting the dreaded "NullPointerException"
>
> Do you see what the problem is?
>
> --
> Dr. Richard P. Signell   (508) 457-2229
> USGS, 384 Woods Hole Rd.