[IDV #FBN-526804]: Data probe/time series auto axis in bundle

David,

When you mean scripting, do you mean ISL scripting? Also what happens if you
set no range at all? Does the range autoscale (albeit not exactly how you want
it)?

Please keep us up-to-date on your progress.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

> Full Name: David Siuta
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: Hello,
>
> I have recently come across IDVs scripting abilities.  I have successfully
> set up a bundle that produces a time series of a data probe at an individual
> location.  When I originally saved the bundle, in the chart properties I set
> the chart vertical axis range to be equal to the data in the time series that
> was loaded in.  However, when I call on my bundle to run my latest model file
> the vertical axis range does not change to cover the new time series data
> range.  It keeps whatever old value was there previously.  Is there a way to
> adjust this in my bundle or script to automatically change my chart axis
> range?
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> David Siuta

Ticket ID: FBN-526804