[IDV #RDR-990744]: Extend IDV to Spanish language

Dear Jose,

You may wish to look at section "4.4.0 Plugin Manager" of the workshop
documentation:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/workshop/advanced/PluginManager.html

There you will find some internationalization support for the IDV including a
Spanish Language plugin.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

> Dear IDV support
>
> I am working extending your IDV java application.
>
> I need to translate application labels to Spanish. I searched in your java
> developerâs documentation and I could not find anything.
>
> Is the language parameterized in some xml file or label information is
> hardcoded?
>
> I appreciate your help
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Jose Carro