[IDV #VVG-632378]: Unable to view IDV KML in Google Earth

> I cannot visualize images captured using IDV in Google Earth Pro
> (V7.1.0.8015). The KML files produced by IDV contain longitude values
> exceeding 180 degrees which causes the failure in Google Earth Pro. Conducted
> a test to assure that I used the procedure for capturing KML files per the
> User's Guide, by executing "Projections>Use displayed area" before
> "View>Capture>Image". Please contact me regarding the resolution of this
> problem.
>
> Thanks.
>
> John Raby
>
> U.S. Army Research Laboratory
> White Sands Missile Range, NM 88002
> (575) 678-2004

Hi John,
     I don't have any dataset with longitude 0 to 360. Otherwise, I would
reproduce your problem locally and get better understand of the issue.
     One option is to call the Formula > Grid > Define a grid diagnostic, and
type lonFlip(a). This lonFlip can flip longitudes in a grid from 0 - 360 to
-180-180 if the grid is in cyclic rectilinear grids.

     Let us know if this can help.

Yuan

Ticket ID: VVG-632378