[IDV #YHN-171651]: Loading Point Data File: java.lang.NullPointerException

Hi Patrick,

I see from the other support question that you were using Excel to manipulate
the CSV
file. It looks like Excel changed the format of your date/time stamps in the
data, thus
making you header incorrect. Make sure you tell Excel to use the proper date
format,

yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss

before you export to CSV.

Cheers,