[IDV #GDP-431455]: Shape file challenges

Dear Jim,

Apologies for the delayed response. Coincidentally, the entire IDV team is on
travel at the same time. We will provide you with a response as soon as
possible. Thanks for your patience.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

> I've been able to get it to plot if I read in the .zip file directly.  I
> think Jeff told me to try this a couple of years ago.  Unfortunately,
> the positioning is off by perhaps .1 degree.  At issue is if this is a
> problem in the file or a problem with the IDV.
>
> Jim
>

> On 6/19/12 1:07 PM, Jim Steenburgh wrote:
> > Hi:
> >
> >     I'm having a devil of a time getting IDV to successfully plot the
> > ski area/lift shape files available at:
> > http://gis.utah.gov/data/recreation/ski-areas/
> >
> >     I've tried adding them as a map and also through the data
> > chooser.  I can't get it to plot successfully.
> >
> > Jim

Ticket ID: GDP-431455
Department: Support IDV