[IDV #ZYG-121731]: issue with jython script

Greetings Ghansham,

It does not look like the IDV can do this currently. However, I've submitted a
feature request here (you can follow along to see how things progress):

https://mcidasv.ssec.wisc.edu/issues/30

and will wait for comments on my proposed fix.

Cheers!

Sean

> R/Sir
>
> If I want to pass an arguement to the jython script in IDV. Is there a way?
> I have some unique id from which I want to form my filenames.
>

> regards
> Ghansham

Ticket ID: ZYG-121731