[IDV #AQR-908472]: Delimited text compatability

> Full Name: John Halfacre
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: Hello, I am trying to format some data as a .csv to
> be compatible with the IDV software.  My data uses units not listed here:
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/udunits/udunits-1/udunits.txt

Hi John,
     It really doesn't matter if there is unit or not, as long as there is
lat/lon/time information available in your dataset. Please reference following
the online document for handling the text data:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/workshop/datadisplays/point/TextPointData.html

Yuan
> If the unit is not listed, is there any way to handle it?  Specifically, I am
> interested in mole fractions (nanomole/mole and micromole/mole, or ppb and
> ppm), and working with different metric prefixes (e.g. millibar).
>
> Thank you for any information you can provide,
> John

Ticket ID: AQR-908472