[IDV #GOI-554819]: (No Subject)

Hi Trevor,

There is a way to get access to the SSEC archive, but it's limited to 5 GB per
month per Unidata affiliated institution (not just single user) and requires
some paperwork (I'm not quite sure of all of the details, but I can get them if
you are interested). Another route is to request the data through the NOAA
Comprehensive Large Array-data Stewardship System (CLASS) website:

http://www.class.ncdc.noaa.gov/saa/products/welcome

Cheers,

Sean

> Hello Sean,
>
> I'd like to get all the GOES visible imagery and data files for the Eastern
> Pacific for the month of January 2007.  You say there may be an easier way.
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Trevor

Ticket ID: GOI-554819