[IDV #GUR-474541]: RE: [idvusers] Survey Concerning ?IDV Usage on Solaris Operating System?

Hi again Robert,

If possible, we would like you to do a small experiment for us.

Can you please download the nightly build, install the IDV, and report back
your experience?

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/nightly/index.jsp

Many Thanks.

-Julien