[IDV #JSP-708097]: RE: IDV map wrapping issue/scripting query

> Hi,
>
> I would also like to enquire about your global user base? How popular is
> IDV in the research/commercial world (broadly)?
>
> Thanks!
> Ameen

Ameen,
   The IDV is a software package widely adopted by the global geo science
community. I am not sure about the commercail world, most our supports involved
research institutes, government agents, and universities educators.

Yuan

Ticket ID: JSP-708097