[IDV #CPD-759331]: data probe/time series properties

Hi Bill.

I know there have been several off-line phone conversations with myself and Tom
W. Hopefully, most of your issues are resolved at this point. I am going to
close this ticket for now. If you are still running into problems, please
submit a new support request.

Thanks.

-Julien

Ticket ID: CPD-759331