[IDV #VUJ-932357]: unusual line appearing in nexrad display

> Full Name: Jason Warren
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows 7
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files\IDV_2.9u3\jre version: 1.6.0_20
> j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem:
>
> Hello,
>
> I am viewing KCLE nexrad data using circular aperture, factor 6.  From the
> radar site, due north there is a strange line that appears.  This happens
> with all radar site, not juts KCLE.  Is there any way to fix this issue?
>
> Please let me know if you need additional information.
>
> Thanks.

Hi Jason,
    The story behinds this strange line is the additional line introduced in
rendering the radar sweep. In most situations, this additional is necessary
because we don't want to see a gap, but this may be the cause of what is
happening here, I will take a look when I back to office next week.

Yuan

Ticket ID: VUJ-932357