[IDV #FKS-429497]: Error ready CMC Grib1 latxlong GRIB Data

Hi U. Suesser,

I cannot find the grib files described by the URLs below. They are unreachable.
Try copy and pasting those URLs in a web browser, and you will get a 404 file
not found error.

Could that be the root of the problem?

Many Thanks,

-Julien