[IDV #KQK-542406]: Lat Lon

Hi Paul-

> Full Name: Paul Bouchereau
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows Vista
> Hardware: Java: home: H:\Program Files\IDV_2.8u1\jre version: 1.6.0_17
> j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem:
>
> I noticed that Lay/Lon is displayed to only 1 significant digit, is
> there a way to increase that to 4 or 5.

Use the Edit->Preferences menu to bring up the Preferences dialog and under the
Formats&Data tab, use the Lat/Lon Format chooser to set the format.  Select
something like:

##0.0##

which will give you 3 digits after the decimal point.  The combo box is
editable, so if you want more digits, just add more # signs after the decimal
point.

For further information, see:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/IDV/docs/userguide/tools/Preferences.html

Don Murray