[IDV #LEO-619282]: Fwd: IDV ColorEditor -- add an alpha slider?

> Well, since I got no response to my posting to the user's list, I
> thought I'd explore a little on my own --
> found you are using the JColorChooser which is the limitation here.
>
> A couple of alternatives exist:
> <http://javagraphics.blogspot.com/2007/04/jcolorchooser-making-alternative.html>
>
> And, of course, once we "move up" to JDK 7, then we'll have one available:
> <http://java.dzone.com/articles/new-color-chooser-jdk-7>

Hi Tom,
There was actually code in the color table canvas that set the value in the
transparency combobox to the transparency value of the color under a breakpoint
as the breakpoint was moved. I enabled this code (well, and fixed a number of
bugs). So now as you move a breakpoint you can see its transparency value.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: LEO-619282
Department: Support IDV