[IDV #RAI-544646]: help: Handling CMA file (.ta extension) from a server

> Here is a source code.
>
> Howard

Hi Howard,
On line 178 of your AtecChooser you have:
        String    dataSourceId = "FILE.POINTTEXT";
If you change this to "RAOB" for when you know you are dealing with soundings
then it should create the appropriate data source.
e.g.:
if(doingSounding) {
    dataSourceId = "RAOB";
} else {
    dataSourceId = "FILE.POINTTEXT";
}

I had to change our RaobDataSource to support being created with a file or url
path. This is checked in now and will be available in tonight's nightly build.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: RAI-544646
Department: Support IDV