[McV #MCC-790942]: For a globe display rotating on/off state is not saved.

> ----==== Inquiry ====----
> 295

> For a globe display rotating on/off state is not saved.

Well, its saved, its just never applied from the bundle.

I am hesitant to do this. We just reworked the rotation in the globe display
and it can now be rotated by a flick of a mouse so its real easy to get it
rotating. Furthermore, there is a rotation angle and a speed. I think it would
be disconcerting to have the rotation start up from a bundle.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: MCC-790942
Department: Support McV