[IDV #DCZ-642572]: shapefiles

> Full Name: Luis Raul Sanchez Vargas
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows XP
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Archivos de programa\IDV_2.5\jre version: 1.5.0_11
> j3d:1.3.2 fcs (build12)
> Description of problem: I have not succeeded in loading shapefiles. I am
> interested in learning the procedure.

What problem are you having? You should be able to load a shapefile (either a
.shp or .zip) and create
a shapefile display. However, we only support polygons and only support lat/lon
coordinates. If you do make a display and the lines are pretty crazy that means
the shapefile is not in lat/lon coordinates.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: DCZ-642572
Department: Support IDV